Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

This will my first post of 2012 and i hope that there will be more posts coming soon. A whole new year gonna have a whole new life. My cousin once told me that i'm a very random person because i talk randomly. And now i'm gonna make some random resolutions.
Hmmmp..how should i start then..
first, less internet
second, less k-pop ( this is gonna be hard for me T.T)
third, less anime
fourth, less dazing off in class
fifth, have to be more hardworking than ever before ( i'm not that hardworking as you think , only my mum knows my trueself..haha)
sixth, get a part-time job?!
seventh, learn something new (anything will do)
eighth, be nicer to my family
ninth, get excellence result ( never try it before )
lastly, have lots of fun with my FRIENDS ^=^

Next,
2012 wanted list:
1. wallet
2. nice shoes
3. new phone

let's make 2012 a unforgettable year!! *Hwaiting*

No comments: